Virtual Retreat - How to Breakup from an Abusive Partner and Recover From a Toxic Relationship Virtual Retreat
This is an empowering and uplifting retreat designed to help you take back your control, cope better and start feeling happy again.
The retreat includes five live webinars, online training video programme, 125 page workbook, action plan and support group
Your next Virtual Retreat starts on 7th November 2023 and the dates for the 5 Webinars are:
- Tuesday 7 November 2023, 7pm UK Time
- Tuesday 14 November, 7pm UK Time
- Tuesday 21 November 2023, 7pm UK Time
- Tuesday 28 November 2023, 7pm UK Time
- Tuesday 5 December 2023, 7pm UK Time
What to expect from the retreat
What will the retreat help me with?
- Struggling to cope with the break-up of toxic relationship
- Understanding different types of domestic abuse
- Clarity on why you got into the relationship, and why you stayed
- How to spot the signs of domestic abuse
- Going through a divorce with an abusive ex partner
- Managing on-going conflict with your ex
- Low self confidence and self worth
- Losing track of who you are
- Recovery from a toxic relationship
What will I learn?
- How to protect yourself moving forwards
- How to communicate with your ex
- How to avoid the pitfalls of divorcing an abusive partner
- How to deal with negative emotions
- Master techniques to banish the heart break
- How to let go of your ex
- Strategies to manage conflict
- How to start feeling better immediately
- How to deal with controlling behaviour
- Empowering techniques that will help your kids to cope better
- Rediscover your identity and what makes you happy
- Design a future you are excited to live
- How to date with safety nets
- Rediscover happiness and your passion for life again
Heartbreak to Happiness Free Trial
All attendees of the Toxic Recovery Virtual Retreat will also get access to a 1 week free trial of our Heartbreak to Happiness online support groups!
For more information on Heartbreak to Happiness, please click the button below.
I had become depressed and stuck. I was having therapy which turned out to be a nightmare and a total waste of money as she had no experience of what I was going on about, which triggered my past trauma and made me even more depressed and I had been prescribed antidepressant medication. So, by coming on the course it gave me the support and push I had been looking for. I am now far more positive and not depressed. The group although all at different stages were really good and supportive. It has given me hope and encouragement to make it a much better year
What the retreat includes
5 LIVE WEBINARS: Get your questions answered and receive live training in these interactive sessions. Also meet the other delegates and hear how others are coping. Life time friendships and support groups are formed from these sessions – it’s really magical.
ONLINE VIDEOS: In these training videos Sara shares with you the tools you need to understand what you have been through, how to cope better and how to move forward. She covers in details the techniques, strategies and practical tips you need to take your control back and start feeling good again.
125 PAGE WORKBOOK: This gives you all the notes from the retreat so you don’t have to do a lot of writing! You can relax and focus on what you are learning and how you can start using the tools.
YOUR ACTION PLAN: This is your personal plan that we will build over the course of the programme. It will be tailored to your own situation and provide you with the momentum you need to achieve long lasting positive changes.
SUPPORT GROUP: Long lasting friendships are made during the retreat as you share experiences and lightbulb moments of change. It is always wonderful to watch as support groups are formed that will be with you through this challenging time. You will soon discover that you are not alone.
This Retreat has been approved by The Dash Charity to ensure that all the information about domestic abuse meets their high standards. A donation to The Dash Charity is made from every retreat ticket.
**PLUS BONUS GIFT**….EMPOWERING RESOURCES SECTION
20+ VIDEOS WITH LEADING GLOBAL EXPERTS – Sara has interviewed leading global experts on abuse, toxic relationships and trauma recovery, including The Domestic Abuse Commissioner for England and Wales, Survivors of abuse, Campaigners on abuse, Family Court Experts, Trauma Recovery Therapists, And many more…
Thank you for a very enjoyable, constructive and thought provoking retreat. Tough subject and issues to face but I can’t imagine anyone else doing this better than you! Just knowing you are there is such a huge relief